With CucoTV MOD APK you can cast videos to Smart TV, FireStick, Chromecast, Roku, MiBox, PlayStation, Xbox, Mac, PC, etc.
Stream movies, series
online and offline
Multiple files in background mode
Watch on tvs
Google Chromecast, Smart TV, Android TV Box, FireStick, Web Browser (PC, Laptop, Smart TV)
subtitle on video
All languages around the world
CucoTV for Android Phone / Android Box (works on Lollipop and above)
- You must first allow your device to install from “Unknown Sources”
Samsung: Settings / Lock screen and security / Unknown sources
Amazon: Settings / Security or Applications / Unknown sources
LG: Settings/General tab/Privacy/Security
Xiaomi: Settings / Settings / Privacy / Additional Unknown Sources
OnePlus: Settings / Security and lock screen / Unknown sources
HTC / Huawei / Lenovo / ZTE / OPPO / MOTOROLA: Settings / Security / Unknown Sources
- Download APK directly through a web browser on your device at: HERE
- Locate it on your Android device or in your device’s notification dropdown menu.
- Press Install
- A notification about “Blocked by Play Protect” may appear during installation
- Expand the “Details” by the dropdown icon
- Then hit “Install Anyway” and the app should be ready shortly
CucoTV for Fire TV Stick
You must first allow your device to install from “Unknown Sources”
- open fire stick
- Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you will see the My Fire TV option available. Previously, this option was known as Device, but in the recent update it was changed.
- Select “Developer Options”
- Enable “Apps from unknown sources” / Turn on
- Search “Downloader”
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote, then search for Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick
- Select Download / Select Download button to install Downloader on Firestick / Select Open button
- Go to https://cucotv.github.i0/ Press the Download button on the website / here you must download the APK
- Wait for the download to finish and install the app
- When the app has been installed on your Fire TV Stick. Now you can launch this app to watch movies and TV shows for free
CucoTV for PC / Laptop / MacOS
- Wifi Direct built into the app is compatible with web browsers.
- You need to install the app on iOS or Android.
- Now play a video that you are going to watch. On the player screen, tap the WiFi icon on the top bar.
- Enter the link displayed on the pop-up screen in the web browser.
- Google Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku, Mailbox, etc…
- First, make sure your Chromecast is turned on. If you plugged it into your TV’s USB port for power, this means you’ll need to turn on your TV,
- All your devices need to connect to the same WiFi network.
- Some models can’t stream online videos, but will work for offline videos
- Play a video that you are about to watch. On the player screen, tap the Cast icon on the top bar.
- Tap on the device in the list to stream video from the app.
How to Install CucoTV MOD APK on Android?
First of all, make sure to delete any previous version of this game installed on your device. Then, go to settings, click on security, and then click on Enable The Unknown Sources(just in case the installation doesn’t start).
The mod APK file for this app is very easy to install. Here are a few steps to install this app on Android devices.
- Click on the download button below to download.
- Wait until the download completes, then open it
- Install the app on your android device.
- Follow all the instructions given inside.
- Once it is properly installed, start, and enjoy the amazing features of this fantastic app.
You May Also Like:
How to Install CucoTV MOD APK on PC?
It’s very easy to Install CucoTV MOD APK on a PC. You can either use Bluestacks or NOX player to do so. Here is the method.
1. First, you will have to download and install the Bluestacks player into your pc, an android emulator used to run any mobile application on pc.
2. After installing the emulator you will have to download the mod APK from our site.
3. After downloading you need to execute the file or click on “Import From Windows” for installation purposes.
4. After installation click on the launch button and you are good to go.
How To Install CucoTV MOD APK file On Mac?
Installing CucoTV MOD APK on Mac is almost the same as a personal computer, one has to install an android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox player first which is easy to do. It is very easy, Follow the following steps to get it.
- Download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox player (whatever one prefers) from their official website.
- Install the Emulator by following on-screen commands.
- Download the CucoTV MOD APK file following the above download instructions.
- Go to your file location on your PC. Right-click and choose “Open with Bluestacks or Nox player”.
- Agree on the terms and conditions for installing the android app on your Mac OS device. Installing CucoTV MOD APK on Mac OS will take a few minutes.
- The installation will start. Once it’s over, you will be notified through an official notification. Click and create a shortcut on the desktop.
We hope that you’ll like this comprehensive article about this game and also, you’ll enjoy playing the game from our site. Comment on your queries.